The contents of the “Volunteer Training and Coordination of Voluntary Activities: Real Engagement and Active Participation” programme have been structured around the following working areas:
- Giving necessary and specific TRAINING according to the form of social participation chosen by our volunteers. Training volunteers to strengthen their method of participation.
- Giving KNOWLEDGE of the work and how to do it so that they may choose their place of participation, and helping discover new fields for voluntary action.
- Voluntary ACTION: Throughout the course volunteer activities are conducted with older people, volunteering with children and adolescents.
- INFORMING society, particularly the young, about the importance of social participation and its different expressions.
- PROMOTING volunteering as a means of social participation.
- Exchanging and evaluating EXPERIENCES among volunteers in order to develop proposals for positive action and provide continuity over time.