If you join mental health problems and/or disability, as a consequence of the conflict, to refugee status, the result is a serious situation of vulnerability.
HELP US TO IMPROVE THIS EQUATION
Your help allows us to improve the health, inclusion, hope, and dignity of the Syrian refugees in the Bekaa Valley (Lebanon) and North of Jordan.
- Management of a mental health clinic.
- Psychiatric and psychological treatment.
- Distribution of medicines.
- Training of humanitarian workers in Crisis Management Protocols.
- Training of professionals in Psychological First Aid.
- Awareness of avoiding discrimination.
SOCIAL SOLIDARITY NETWORK
- Sustainable and innovative network for local people and economically vulnerable refugees.
- Composition and marketing of second-hand items.
- Creation of sewing workshop for professional training.
- Equal access to education for children with special needs.
- Teacher training for 24 schools.
- Training modules in psychomotricity, orthopedagogy, and speech therapy.
- Awareness sessions for parents and students.
- Psychosocial support staff within public schools.
PROJECTS WITH SYRIAN REFUGEES IN LEBANON
- MADAD: Improving access to quality health care for persons with disabilities in LebanonPromoción Social2020-07-10T09:09:06+00:00
- MADAD: Reducing Economic Barriers to Accessing Health Services in Lebanon (REBAHS Lebanon)Promoción Social2020-06-29T09:01:39+00:00
- Emergency aid to Syrian refugees and Lebanese host community to improve mental healthPromoción Social2019-05-13T08:49:17+00:00
- Education programs for the disabled and access to learning opportunities for children and youth with disabilitiesPromoción Social2018-09-20T09:50:02+00:00
- Strengthening a sustainable and innovative social solidarity network in Lebanon for most economically vulnerable Syrian and Lebanese populationscapitan2018-04-05T13:53:03+00:00
- Emergency aid to Syrian refugees and host population in Lebanon to improve mental healthcapitan2018-04-05T13:56:43+00:00
- Improving Health Status of Syrian Refugees with Specific Needs through the Provision of Basic Health Needscapitan2018-04-05T14:08:41+00:00
REFUGEES AND LOCAL POPULATION WITH DISABILITIES, WITH SPECIAL ATTENTION TO CHILDREN
- Rehabilitation and long-term physiotherapy treatment.
- Psychological treatment for children with disabilities and their families.
- Distribution and maintenance of mobility aids: wheelchairs, orthopedic devices, etc.
- Attention to children with cerebral palsy.
- Safe and inclusive space.
- Inclusive theater activities (Peckham methodology).
- Participation of children with and without disabilities.
- Development of communication and socialization skills.
- Promotion of self-esteem and equal opportunities for children with disabilities.
- Participation of PcD in social, recreational, educational and community activities.
- Awareness about the reality and rights of people with disabilities.
- Increased integration into the community and limitation of taboos.
- Increased awareness among family members of people with disabilities and members of the community.
PROJECTS WITH SYRIAN REFUGEES IN JORDAN
- Rehabilitation support for Syrian refugees with disabilities in the camps of Za’atari and Azraq (Jordan)Promoción Social2019-05-13T09:39:22+00:00
- Improve the living conditions of Syrian children with disabilities (CWDS) in Azraq and Za’atari Syrian refugee campsPromoción Social2018-09-24T14:47:12+00:00
- Mobile unit for the care of Syrian refugees with disabilities in the Za’atari camp in Jordancapitan2018-09-24T15:09:28+00:00
- Humanitarian protection program to improve the living conditions of Syrian refugees in Za’atari refugee camp, Jordancapitan2018-11-13T16:07:33+00:00
- Health Care Services and Inclusive Activities for Syrian Refugees with Disabilities in Za’atari Camp, Jordancapitan2018-09-24T15:21:46+00:00
- To improve the living conditions and inclusion of Syrian refugees and most vulnerable Jordanians with disabilities in Mafraq Governorate, Za’atari and Azraq refugee campscapitan2018-09-24T15:24:39+00:00To improve the living conditions and inclusion of Syrian refugees and most vulnerable Jordanians with disabilities in Mafraq Governorate, Za’atari and Azraq refugee camps Gallery
To improve the living conditions and inclusion of Syrian refugees and most vulnerable Jordanians with disabilities in Mafraq Governorate, Za’atari and Azraq refugee camps
- Outreach and Distribution Services for Syrian Refugees with Disabilities and Most Vulnerable Jordanians of the Host Communitiescapitan2018-09-24T15:30:03+00:00
- Outreach Specialized Services for People with Disabilities among Syrian Refugees and Most Vulnerable Jordanianscapitan2018-09-24T15:32:00+00:00
- Inclusive Protection and Humanitarian Assistance to 7,760 Syrian Refugees (70%) and Most Vulnerable Jordanian Population (30%) in the Government of Madaba (Madaba City and Rural Area Huzban / Mleh)capitan2018-09-24T15:33:23+00:00Inclusive Protection and Humanitarian Assistance to 7,760 Syrian Refugees (70%) and Most Vulnerable Jordanian Population (30%) in the Government of Madaba (Madaba City and Rural Area Huzban / Mleh) Gallery
Inclusive Protection and Humanitarian Assistance to 7,760 Syrian Refugees (70%) and Most Vulnerable Jordanian Population (30%) in the Government of Madaba (Madaba City and Rural Area Huzban / Mleh)
You and I cannot end the conflict but TOGETHER WE CAN contribute to improving the situation of those who suffer it.
Answer this emergency call!